Help & Support
Auto Insurance FAQs
- Does my auto insurance provide any coverage when I drive someone else's car?
- How to find my VIN or serial number?
- How do I add or replace a car on my policy?
- What's the difference between $1 million and $2 million liability?
- How can I get a copy of my proof of insurance (pink slip)?
- What does Roadside Assistance provide me?
- How do I add a new driver to my car insurance policy?
- How do I switch insurance from one car to another car?
- What is Direct-Compensation-Property Damage?
- Does my auto insurance provide any coverage when I rent a car?
Servus Insurance Services | Home and Auto ("SISHA") is a tradename for belairdirect Agency Inc., used under license, and is not a subsidiary of Servus Credit Union. This is not a solicitation by Servus Credit Union. Home and auto insurance is underwritten by Belair Insurance Company Inc. Services provided by belairdirect Agency Inc. ®belairdirect is a registered trademark of Belair Insurance Company used under licence.